Are you interested in using cutting edge computational and experimental tools to study human diseases or differentiation of human cells? Then we are looking for you!
Graduate student: We are looking for the next generation of scientists that want to have an interest in wet lab molecular biology experiments (specifically focused on human cell culture studies), and computational or bioinformatics studies (need to know at least one programming language and/or scripting language). Please review the requirements and responsibilities below and send your CV/resume and a brief statement that describes your interests and qualifications to plaisierlab at gmail dot com.
- Human cell culture experience
- Programming experience with Python, MatLab and/or R
- Construct transcriptional regulatory networks from omics data
- Design experiments to test hypotheses derived from networks
- Human cell culture
- RNA-seq experiments and analysis
- Single cell RNA-seq
- Programming with Python, MatLab and/or R
- Developing new software to assist in downstream analysis based on topology of transcriptional regulatory networks